New Year's Day "BEER MILE" Don't miss it!
NEW YEAR’S DAY BEER MILE
1/1/2014 1:00 PM following the completion of the Hangover Run 3K
WHAT IS A BEER MILE?
A Beer mile is a drinking game combining running and speed drinking. The event takes place on a 1/4 mile running course. The race begins at the starting line with the consumption of a standard 12oz beer, followed by a full lap around the course. The second lap continues in a similar manner; another 12oz beer is consumed before commencing the running of the second lap. This process is repeated for the next two laps. Following the completion of the fourth running lap (and four beers), a competitor has finished the race. Competitors who vomit before they finish the race must complete one penalty lap at the end of the race (immediately after the completion of their 4th lap). Note: Not required to drink an additional beer on the penalty lap. Also vomitting more than once during the race still requires only one penalty lap at the end.
- Participants must be 21 or older
- Must have a Designated Driver, or stay and sober up before driving
- No other rules! No experience necessary! All abilities welcome!
- Day of race only (begins at 10:30AM)
- Cost is only $2.00
- Limited to the first 30 victims to sign up! SORRY, NO EXCEPTIONS IF YOU SHOW UP LATE AND IT'S FULL.
- For the top 3 finishers Male or Female
- First participant to vomit
- All participants receive FREE beer
- ¼ mile flat cross country with gravel, grass and mud
CLICK HERE FOR COURSE MAP